Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 16, 2009

Want It: Sonia Kashuk Sheer Magic Mineral Face Palette

Can I tell you that I had Sonia Kashuk Sheer Magic Mineral Face Palette in my cart during my last trip to Target but I kept taking it out and putting it back, taking it out and putting it back.


Needless to say I left the store without the bloody thing because I'm so bleeding indecisive.

That's where you come into play...help a Muse out....

Click ahead to learn how!

There isn't any question I seriously want this little wonder palette. Is palette even the proper term to use? It's basically a stackable set of mineral foundation, mineral blush, and a creamy concealer. There isn't any palette here but hey whatever Sonia wants to name it is fine and dandy by this Muse!

It's only $14.99 but my cart was loaded down and that extra $15 bucks for something that may or may not be good was kinda making me worry my bottom lip and bite my finger nails deciding did I really need mineral foundation in my life? Especially considering we don't get along so well and all. The choice was turning into should we impeach Nixon or not. It was life altering that much I'll tell you.

So the question is, do I need Sonia Kashuk Sheer Magic Mineral Face Palette in my life or is it something I can safely skip?

I'll be honest and say the choice has kept me up at night for the better part of the week and I'm having a bad case of non buyer's remorse and wishing I had indulged.

It's so damn hard being the Muse sometimes.

Sigh.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Comrade_Garlic said...

Target is pretty good with returns. But honestly I wouldn't get it at full price. If I found it on clearence I might or at least on sale.

June 16, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

ohhh it is hard to make a decision, I can't decide too!!!! if its just a couple of dollars, it's ok, but for that amount??? hmm..maybe...hmm...see how others find it first?

June 17, 2009 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey comrade :-D

Yes but not used makeup I don't think? Have you tried?

June 17, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey nikki!

I know meh! I really need to search around for a review :D

June 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks tempting to me too. I don't get along with mineral makeup either though. But it does look awesome for traveling. I'm sorry I'm indecisive too.

June 17, 2009 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous!

I'm always indecisive hehe no worries.

It looks quite nice though curious if it's worth it!

July 14, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home