Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 30, 2009

Product Musings: Majorica Majolica Lash Expander Mascara


Care to Muse Majolica Majorca with me? It's been a while since I mused Japanese cosmetics. After talking with some of my mates on Twitter today I realized how much I miss musing about on CozyCot about makeup and just posting hauls and such. Good times!

I was inspired to product muse about one of my favorite mascaras soon after. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander is worthy of a muse for sures!


For the longest time Majolica Majorca mascaras were my go to holy grail mascara for longer, fuller lashes. I swear MJ mascara has some magical formula that makes my lashes look incredible. I've been so busy testing everything in the sun the past year or so I can't recall the last time I purchased a new version of MJ mascara. With each new season Majolica Majorca has a knack for introducing a new mascara with a supposedly new and improved formula. Most times the formulas are as incredible as the last but I'm a traditionalist and love the simple old Lash Expander as is.

The design of the mascara is meant for Asian eyes and lashes as the applicator tends to fit the contour of an Asian eye very well and pulls lashes upwards and out. I love it because it always gives my lashes a fuller, longer look. Particularly longer! Many mascaras I've tried and none give me as much length as I get from MJ.




It's my first Japanese love and will remain so ever after. I'll continue to buy new versions as it releases and I'll try not to push it aside when I'm busy testing other mascaras as I must remind myself it's superior to all others. Loves it!

Are you a fan of MJ mascara?

Why or why not?

If you'd like further details about Majolica Majorca Mascara do see my full review here.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bk377 said...

Really want to try this, and the other Lash frame one. MJ isn't available in Korea and I've got about 12 mascaras to get through at the moment (seriously!) so I won't be getting one just yet, but I plan on a long overdue trip to Japan next year and this is one of the first things I'll be picking up.

There are so many rants about removal for this mascara: how do you tackle it?

June 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

i have a slew of new ones bora will include it with your package so you don't have to go nuts looking for it :-D

it's really a great mascara!

I've honestly never had a prob removing it. Quick swipe with my oil makeup remover and it comes right off :-D

take me with you to japan please!

July 1, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home