Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 30, 2009

Loves It or Leaves It: Bath and Body Works Body Sprays


It's undeniable that Bath and Body Works has a huge selection of body fragrance that fits every budget. Ranging from $8-$10 bucks for a large size of body spray is a deal and a half for shiz!

As Summer approaches I'm sure Bath and Body Works Body Sprays may top your list of fragrance must haves!

Bath and Body Works Body Sprays Loves It or Leaves It for you?

Click ahead for my view!

At one point I was a chronic collector of Bath and Body Works Body Sprays. Honestly, they are so dirt cheap it's rather nice having a large selection of fragrances to choose from. However, over the years the formula seems to not be as strong as it once was so I'm kinda at the leaves it stage in life. I definitely still have a fair bit of love for them but I'm always rather picky which ones I haul. I normally wait for special ones to release such as the Temptation Collection ones and Hello Sugar. I find the LE items which are rarely released lately are the most special when compared to other standard items that are always on offer.

Although I lean towards Leaves It! I tend to also lean towards Loves It as well depending on the scent and my mood!

How about you?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger [hazel] said...

I would leave it! I can't wear any of their stuff for a long time because I'd start to get sick of the scent. I read the ingredients list and they're high up on the list so they put a lot of fragrance in it > <

June 30, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave it for me. I prefer "designer" fragrances, I guess you could say. I'm a snob in that respect. Bath and Body scents make me feel nauseous sometimes. I don't go there except for in the fall to get all the yummy pumpkin scented candles and things. :)

June 30, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

There are only a few scents I find 'worthy' of having in their sprays these days. Right now, the only one is the Black Raspberry Vanilla.

June 30, 2009 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Kelsey said...

I like them, I guess.. Not an enormous fan because I find that they don't last very long, but like you said, they're so dirt cheap, they're almost worth it.

June 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

I fall into the "leaves it" group. With the excepection of my highly treasured Temptations Apple Martini spray, I got over these products ages ago when I worked there. I would rather use the EDTs that they sell if I like the fragrances.

July 1, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hazel

no kid? they are sometimes washed up on me surprised that fragrance is high on the list at all :D

July 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi shontay

loving fall from BBW :-D I'm with you. I adore pumpkin scents. I used to adore BBW but lately the scents are really weak. I like good designer parfum too as it lasts all day with one squirt :D

July 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd

ditto a rare few catch my fancy but many are a miss for me like sweet pea gag

July 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

kelsey

agreed :-D

can't beat the price!

July 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh erin how I miss the temptations line :(

July 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home