Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 30, 2009

Would You Buy It? Clarisonic PLUS Skin Care System with Spot Therapy


As you may already know from reading my prior review on the Clarisonic it didn't turn out to be true love. I wanted to love the brush so much but it didn't work well with my skin and I ended up returning it in the long run sadly.

I recently seen a youTuber reviewing the new Clarisonic PLUS Skin Care System with Spot Therapy and I was intrigued yet again by this brush.

Click ahead for the deets on the new brush!

Clarisonic PLUS Skin Care System with Spot Therapy has a few new features that do interest me. The brush now has three speeds and promises to remove six times more makeup. The brush also has a new spot therapy for the body which promises fewer dry patches and exfoliation for softer, smoother skin.

Technically if the brush had offered exfoliation for my face I'd probably be more excited. I'm vaguely curious and tempted to indulge just to see if the second round with Clarisonic will be a winner for me.

Would you buy it?

Does the new Clarisonic Skincare Brush tempt you?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bk377 said...

I'm not convinced by these electric facial cleanser massage type things.... I don't need more steps and complications to my skin care routines. Unlike make-up, I like my skin care to be simple and effective. I'm not sure that these really do cleanse the skin better and I think skincare companies like to prey on our insecurities and paint a picture of our pores being daily filled with more debris than a building site that needs to be yanked out for clear skin. I know enough about skin to know that's not the case and suspect that all these brushes do is give a bit of a massage and exfoliation. I'll pass and save more money for make-up!

June 30, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I purchased the original Bora and wasn't sold sadly. I agree it is another step in makeup removal I really don't need :-D

LOL you're explanation sounds about right. I think we all buy into the gimmick of wanting better looking skin and we hope lotions, potions, and devices will give it to us :-D

July 1, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home