Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 29, 2009

Want It: Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color in Coral Beat


I'm trying to recall, don't interupt my flow here, if I ever tried Avon Glazewear. I think I have but maybe not?

Anyway the point is I really wants Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color in the newest shade, Coral Beat!

Check it after the jump!

Avon says that Coral Beauty is the color I should be wearing this Summer and I couldn't agree more. Loving all over this flattering shade of coral with a kiss of orange! Likey! Plus it's $6 bucks (or $1.99 with two other select purchases), seriously can I really go wrong for that price? If it doesn't work out I won't feel nearly as guilty if I dished out $20 or more right?


Yes, I think I shall make Coral Beat mine soon.

Anyone likey?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Avon Glazewear lipsticks I think you tried and I tried because of you :)

This looks cool.

I'm trying to find that perfect red-pink-coral shade for summer for liips.

June 29, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous laura r said...

LOL- I just placed a mondo Avon order last night and picked this up since I wanted two of the qualifying items anyways! i also got some of the mark.Earth collection you posted about back in the winter since it was getting cleared out. :)
i have one Glazewear from my mum (Darling Pink), and it's got really excellent texture (smooth, not too sticky, good staying power). also, it smells like cookie dough.

June 30, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd

I think I have too I'm just trying to think back what color LOL sheesh that's sad :-D

this color looks fab for summer though!

June 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

cookie dough?

my ears perked up lol!

I have the earth collection too, was going to get to a review and didn't get a sec eep! Must do that before it's gone :-D

Come back Laura and tell us what you think of the shade!

June 30, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home