Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 8, 2009

Stash Spotlight: Lavshuca Palettes


My stash of Lavshuca palettes has gotten considerably smaller over the years as they release more and more palette styles and colors that I am none too fond of. I believe the last time I indulged was last Summer. I'm hopeful this Summer we'll have more of the same great palettes from Lavshuca rather than a rehash of terrible colors.

Until Summer the Muse hauled out some of her Lavshuca to do a Stash Spotlight on!




As I said Lavshuca has failed to catch my fancy as of late. Lord knows it's an epic fail lately. I am so terribly eager for news of the Summer Collection to reach my ears (hopefully good news and not disappointing news!).

I've been collecting Lavshuca for a few years now and I embraced the brand new packaging with glee however I do miss the certain princess feel the brand used to sport however I'm still loving the new slicker clothes.

Could be the sparkle, the smallness of the palettes, or just the fact that it's Japanese but Lavshuca has a special place in my heart even when it's busy putting out crummy shades!

Here's a few pictures of my stash of palettes!




















Lavshuca lover yourself?

Longing for something better from Lavshuca?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Leann said...

Those heart shapes palettes are adorable

April 8, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger noi said...

i can't stop ogling at them O_O wow, those are really pretty to look at! :D i don't think i can find that brand in my country, though :( oh well, i'll just have to content myself looking at those dreamy palettes.. :}
and it's Japanese!! that brand must be somewhere here..considering we have Kanebo and Shiseido..wahh! :o
thanks for posting them anyway! :)
-Noi

April 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi leann :-D

thanks hun. Those are my fav design wish Lavshuca still did those style!

April 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi noi!

Glad you liked 'em :-D What country are you in? Within the US sadly we don't have Lavshuca :( It's available within Japan and Taiwan but haven't seen it outside those two countries.

Hope you find it in your location :-D

April 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Leane said...

I wish they did the heart design too, because they are too cute. Some of your heart palettes look unused, are they ones you don't like?
Loving your blog, muse. I don't have nearly enough makeup to even compare to you, but I enjoy seeing your 'stashes'!
Have a lovely day!

April 9, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Andreea said...

Oh those are such great colours, specially the brown shades. I love brown.

April 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi leane!

I love those the best too :-D actually they looked unused but they are very much used I was just light with my brushes on them :-D and didn't use the sponge applicator when applying :-D

aw thank you Leane. that warms my heart :-D

I'm so glad you enjoy my babblings ;-D Doesn't matter how much you have hun it's how you use it hehe!

April 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi andreea!

I love brown too! Makes my eye color pop!

April 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Vonvon said...

OMG!!! You have so many eyeshadow palettes from Lavshuca. I like the ones with heart shape/flower shape. I don't think I have so many eyeshadows from just 1 brand as you have. ;)

April 10, 2009 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger noi said...

im from the Philippines :D
oh it's okay.. i'm feeling all giddy just looking at all those pics anyway :D
and might drop by Japan or Taiwan someday so im not going to miss that! :)

April 10, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi vonvon!

hehe I get carried away sometimes :-D

April 17, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi beauty corner!

lol glad you enjoyed 'em!

well worth the visit to Japan to snag some :-D

April 17, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home