Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 8, 2009

M Lab 25% Your Entire Purchase


Jump ahead for instructions and babblings about this offer!

Ok, I got this as a special registered member award and I'm unsure if a one time offer as you have to "click" to enjoy the discount. I thought I'd post the link here for anyone that wants to indulge. As I said I'm not sure if it'll work more than once but you're welcome to try it out. I'm not indulging so I thought someone else might be able to make proper use of it!

Happy Hauling!

Click here to add the discount to your cart.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous laura R said...

i liked their moisturizers and one of the cleansers....but i'm scared to look at the prices.

April 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL laura I hear you the prices are scary but hey 25% off helps :-D!!!!!

April 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home