Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 7, 2009

Pieces of Life: Twitter Your Favorite Beauty Brands


Have you caught the Twitter bug yet? I'm a Twitter-a-holic! I love following my favorite celebs, brands, and friends on Twitter. It's a great way to keep people abreast of what you're doing or get info on coupons, releases, etc....Although it's a social networking tool it somehow turns into a whole lot more!

Do you Twit?

Check out some of my fav beauty brands that are on Twitter!

Urban Decay is prob one of my fav brands to Twitter as they are so interactive in replying to their fellow Twitters! It's also a great way to hear about their new products!

Follow Urban Decay


Kenzo Parfums is new to Twitter! Looking forward to hearing what the peeps at Kenzo have to say!

Follow Kenzo


Our friends from Lush UK Mail Order are on board the Twitter express train!

Follow Lush Mail Order UK


Check out what Tarte Cosmetics is up to!

Follow Tarte


Heck, even Beauty.com Twitters!

Follow Beauty.com


Learn about the latest from Benefit with their friendly daily Twits!

Follow Benefit


Bliss has lots to tell daily!

Follow Bliss World


L'occitane keeps us abreast of all that's happening in the land of beautiful skincare, fragrance, and bath and body delicacies!

Follow L'occitane


Starting following your favorite brands to learn all about what's happening in their beauty worlds!

Do you Twitter?

What beauty brands do you follow?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Krasey Beauty said...

So I need a twitter acct now, huh? ;)

April 7, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger rawseouldiva said...

who's your favorite brand to follow??

April 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey adina absolutely :-D

April 7, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi heather

i listed my favorites in my post. Hope this helps!

April 7, 2009 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous MC said...

I twitter. XD

I follow Urban Decay and Tarte myself..as well as Sephora. <3

April 7, 2009 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Bev said...

I'm a bit new to Twitter, and I'm still getting my head round it. I didn't realise I'd be able to follow beauty brands. Duh! lol Well, I'm following UD now, being that I worship them and everything. :p

April 8, 2009 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger bk377 said...

I've signed up but am not using Twitter. I don't find the actual site very easy to use. Is there some sort of desk top application to use it that makes it easier??

April 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mc

yay!

I fellow sephora too hehe!

April 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bev!

I follow you lovie :-D hehe!

sure! Everyone and their mum is on twitter lol :-D

hehe I follow UD too and worship at the alter of UD as well :D

April 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bora!

hugs! sorry been out of touch :( just been swamped as hells forgive me!

and yes for sure! Tweetdeck is a fav of mine!

http://www.tweetdeck.com/beta/

April 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home