Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 8, 2009

Yay or Nay: Benefit Posietint


For the longest time I thought that the earth revolved around Benetint! I think this was mostly due to the fact that I was such a n00b to makeup plus it was probably one of the first of it's kind on the market as stains hadn't quite reached the pinnacle they are now at in cosmetic land.

Recently, I fell hard for Benefit Posietint and it's since taken up resident of revolving around the Muse's planet.

Benefit Posietint is thee perfect shade of pink. Flushing cheeks with beautiful health this slick bottle of joy is sure to please anyone that wants a quick and simple look that's both natural and pretty!

From first use I fell deeply in love with Posietint and haven't looked back since. I've since proclaimed over and over again how superior it is over it's sibling, Benetint.




For me Benefit Posietint is a big Yay!



How about you?

Yay or Nay for Benefit Posietint?

Tell the Muse!

See my rave on Benefit Posietint

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Yaya said...

the packaging and application is very interesting. i may try this out

April 8, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger kirkichi said...

I love Posietint! The colour goes so well with my pale complexion :D

I mainly use it on my lips, I love not having to worry about applying lippy!

x

April 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey miss yaya!

It's fab :-D

April 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kirsty!

Me too! :-D It's also a better formula than Benetint for the lips not as drying :-D

April 8, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger serenity. said...

i loved the idea of posietint and was sold just by seeing the packaging, but it doesn't do much for me. i'm pretty dark (mac nc40 in the summer) and i don't think it really shows up well on my skin. :( do you have any other suggestions for a good stain that will give me that healthy, flushed look??

April 9, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey serenity :D

How are you!?

Oh no won't work for you, you're right. It doesn't look good on my sis either..just really sheer :(

Um yes several. Vincent Longo makes one called Liquid Kiss it's a very warm peachy glow that will show up great on your skin. Also the Hard Candy Liquid Stains I featured a little bit ago are really good too as they highlight like no one's biz. Also the beaute one I featured recently is amazing plus they have many other shades that will totally flatter your skin tone :D

Hope this helps love!

April 9, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home