Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 7, 2009

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gunmetal and S&M



What's this I see? New Urban Decay Eyeshadow colors?

Bless Be!

Urban Decay has two brand new eye shadows available for purchase called GunMetal and S&M. W00t! Loving you, UD shadows!

Gunmetal is dark gray with silver sparkle and S&M is bright metallic silver. Perfect for those smoked out eye looks. Lovely!

And what a great time to launch too considering everything is 30% Off at Urban Decay at the moment! Might just have to add them to my overflowing cart!

How about you?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous LizMoney said...

I love these 2 colors. I saw them at my Sephora a few months ago and want them both!

April 7, 2009 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I have almost bought S&M 3 or 4 times just because of the name! Nevermind that I have another color just like it, gah, the name!

April 7, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Bev said...

I bought these a couple of weeks ago, part of a much bigger haul, but I haven't had a chance to do much more than swatch them. I think the colours are gorgeous, and I'm really looking forward to a good play with them. :)

April 8, 2009 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi liz!

I wants 'em too :-D

April 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

LOL yes I ADORE the name too :-D I really want to try! They look d-lish!

April 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bev!

I wanna come over and play pout :-D I might get 'em with the discount w00t!

April 8, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home