Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 10, 2009

Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation Review

I sweat Korres so hard. Oh we already established that didn't we?

But seriously I'm just loving so hard on Korres lately and can't help myself. I'm so excited for Summer as I'm looking forward to what they might be releasing!


In the mean time let's talk shop about how wonderful Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation is.



Jump ahead for the big rave.

Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, and phthalate. Loving the natural formula aren't you? The formula is packed full of vitamins C and E, SPF 10, and ginger extract to tone and moisturize!




I wouldn't call Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation a true "foundation" as it's a very light, sheer coverage and for this I'd say it was more like a tinted moisturizer but that doesn't stop me from simply loving it. As the weather warms I'll appreciate the light formula that evens out my skin tone, gives my face a soft, radiant glow, and gives just the right amount of coverage to my face to make it look flawless and healthy.

The formula is water based which makes it fast absorbing, non greasy, and easy to blend. Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation packs all the good stuff inside and leaves out many ingredients that could be irritating to skin which is why I highly recommend trying this out if you're sensitive or easy to break out. The formula is light weight but allows for decent buildable coverage that leaves behind a very natural, flawless look.

I'm partial to the interesting "toothpaste" style packaging design as a tiny squeeze gets me exactly what I need to do my entire fast while making it easy to travel with, easy to store, and easy to get that very last drop of product out of the tube when you're through.



Sportin' Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation in LF1

If you're seeking lighter coverage due to warmer weather, problem skin (clogged pores, acne, sensitive skin, etc...) or just like feel the need for a more natural, lighter foundation I highly suggest checking out Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation. This one is a winner and Muse Approved for purchase.



Overall, I loved how my skin was left looking after use! Un-made up, natural, and just pretty and most important, healthy minus dull spots.

Loves this one!

Check it out at Sephora or Korres.

Tried it?

Loving all over it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Oh man, I've just been waiting to read a positive review of this! I *heart* Korres a lot, so now I'll have to check it out. I always love a good light foundation/tinted moisturizer.

March 11, 2009 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger SICKITTEN said...

You're Adorable. Featured your adorable ass on www.sickitten.com. So there!

March 11, 2009 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger mayaari said...

this looks promising for the summer - and I always love me some Korres products!

March 11, 2009 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi claire.

It's really good stuff. It's very light, very airy, and very natural...perfect for spring and summer :)

March 11, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

wow thanks sickitten

appreciate it greatly :) lol I'm not really a "whore" though LOL

March 11, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello mayaari!

korres has my heart at the moment :)
and pure perfection for Summer! Def!

March 11, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

wow.. it look so nice ... where can i get it ?

March 12, 2009 at 3:16 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi syn!

where are you located again?

here in the US it's available at Sephora :-D

Also I think Ulta carries the line :)

March 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger BelleBordel said...

I must say you are my favorite beauty blogger right now! You give the most detailed and objective reviews, I LOVE your sense of humor and I love the whole muse idea. Love it. AND I love KORRES's Ginger & Vitamins foundation as well! It is better than most upscale brands but it is half the price and better for you!

April 6, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw shucks thanks so much belle!

I'm utterly flattered you're enjoying Musings so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Absolutely agreed! It's going to be a real treat for Summer makeup!

:-D

Thanks for the comment/compliment! Hope we talk again soon!

April 7, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home