Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 3, 2009

Sana Make Essence Concealer Primer

Remember that bloody cute bear that made a guest starring appearance on the Sana Make Essence Concealer?

Well, let me tell ya, the bear wasn't enough! Sana had to go one step further and take their evil ploy to the next level by introducing baby seals!


Damn them!

You know and I know what crap Sana Make Essence Concealer was and how I only purchased it because of that sweet dancing bear on the packaging. So of course they have to come up with Sana Make Essence Concealer in base formula with a sweet little seal on the packaging to tempt me further. You know I just want to buy it because of the damn seal!

>

Ok, well maybe it's not ALL about the seal.

I'm a curious. Count me curious or maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment but this pink primer does look interesting and it's only 9,50 yen...I could use a little more baby seal in my life after all.....



Expect a review soon that is if I don't talk myself out of the dangers of bad purchases simply because the packaging is cute!

related posts

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger AskMeWhats said...

can't wait to read your reviews :D

March 3, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe nikki :) hopefully it's a good one!

March 4, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

The seal over the tube is really cute but the seal on the left is weird! He looks like he has a comb-over and stubble. lol. I'd still buy it hahha

March 4, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi emma!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!tru! I'd still buy it too...diseased junkie her :-D

March 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home