Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 4, 2009

The Body Shop RoseFlower Blush Review

Sweetly pink and oh so pretty is The Body Shop RoseFlower Blush! Pink is always the perfect shade for Spring so color yourself pretty this season with this new blush from The Body Shop!



Jump ahead for the deets!

Imagine a delicate blush of pink with a hint of shimmer to give your cheeks a touch of Spring! The Body Shop RoseFlower Blush available in two shade selections flushes cheeks with the perfect pink to make your face blossom for Spring.




The blush comes housed in a clear compact with a pretty little rose design on the case. The design follows through on the actual blush with a pretty blossoming rose embedded into the powder. The rose goes deep so don't fear using the powder and rubbing away the pretty design, it'll stick around for a while. I have the lightest shade of blush which is 01 Pink. The formula is silky and sheer and best used on top of already applied blush to boost the color as it's too light for me to wear on it's own. After trying out a few pieces in the collection I'm still quite charmed by the fact that everything smells like roses. How sweet!

02 Fusia seems like it would be a better option for my skin and appears more pigmented but I do like 01 Pink as a sort of finishing powder as it beefs up my blush and casts a hint of shimmer on my cheeks which is quite pretty.



I'm really enjoying The Body Shop RoseFlower Collection and think it's one of the prettiest ones they released in a long while. Definitely wanting to go back and check out the second blush!

How about you?

Tried anything from the collection yet?

Loving it?

Tell the Muse!

Shop the collection by visiting www.thebodyshop-usa.com

related posts

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same pink blush and the Shimmer stick from the Body Shop here in Canada. Love it as well.

I even got the Rose fragrance....its so lovely.

March 4, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I am so addicted to this line. I seriously love this blush, especially with just a smidgen of bronzer under the cheekbones (since it's so sheer). I went back for the bluemint (they say mint, I say blue!) eyeshadow to go with the yellow one... the mint, the yellow, and the purple from Hello Kitty MAC Lucky Tom = happy pastel Claire! :D

March 5, 2009 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous!

I love love the shimmer stick :)

I love that all the products are scented so awesome hehe!

enjoy your haul hun!

March 5, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey claire!

always an awesome combo bronzer with a bit of pink :)

I got bluemin oo!!!!!!!! :-D Pastel is the awesome for Spring :-D

March 5, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home