Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 30, 2009

In the Muse's Purse: MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Popster


Although the Muse wasn't the biggest supporter or fan of the MAC Hello Kitty Collection she does so admit that one of thee best items released with the collection were the awesome shades of MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner released with the color story!

Her fav of the two shades released? Jump ahead to find out!

Since I purchased MAC Tinted Lip Condition in Popster it hasn't seen the outside of my purse. I carry it everywhere! It's the perfect combo of pink, peach, and coral. Such a warm lovely shade that brightens up any of my looks and is perfect for on the go touch ups!






One rant....

Can we please have it in a stick? I hate sticking my fingers in the pot! Aside from that Popster isn't leaving my purse anytime soon!

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bk377 said...

I *didn't* get anything from the HK collection in the end but the TLCs in both shades were on my hit list had I had the spare budget (which I definitel don't!).

Did you get anything from Kitty Kouture? Am lemming the compacts big time!

March 30, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi bora!

You didn't miss much in my opinion and I can always get you these should they end up at CCO for cheaper if you like :-D!!!!!!!!

Nope...Loved the looks of it but felt it was a tiny bit of an overindulgence for something I wouldn't want to use. Very unlike my normal hoarding ways but I'm somewhat "smart" about my makeup purchases lately hehe!

March 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home