Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 26, 2009

Product Musings: Clio Art Blusher


With it's arty packaging and beautiful shade selection Clio Art Blusher is one of my favorite blushes!


I've reviewed Clio Art Blushes before but today I thought I'd muse some about it!

There is something so gorgeous about Clio Blush, well, that's not true really. If I'm honest I'd say there is something so gorgeous about marbleized products in general! Baked products are so pretty! All those pretty veins of color! Clio Blush is such a beautiful piece of makeup art hence it's packaging I guess right? Plus it's so reasonably priced in Korea for such a high end cosmetic! Packaging, color selection, and a soft fluffy brush are only some of the things that make Clio Art Blusher a winner with the Muse!








Loves it!

Sasa does sell Clio Blush at not too bad a price if you're interested!

Anyone else a fan?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Inge said...

I have 3 Clio blushes, and I love them. They're fabulous :)

March 30, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pixie!

aren't they fab :-D Clio really does some great products!

March 30, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse
I bought this based on your reviews... and I love it. I bought the same colours as you (single white female..?) and I like this is a lot more than MAC skinfinishes (I have about 3 of those - this is far superior) but better because my skinfinishes are too glittery and can look a bit drag queen for day use.

Anyway, just to say I read your blog religiously... YOU ROCK!

Thanks

Julie

May 27, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw thanks julie!

So awesome you're loving these! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Was happy to hear you liked them better than MAC MSF. yes def less glittery for sures :-D

Clio rocks it!

Thanks for your awesome comment!

big hugs!

June 30, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home