Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 30, 2009

Product Musings: Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Peace and Graffiti


Dontcha just love when you find that perfect combo that just goes well together without any major thinking on your part? I'm not so great pairing up colors but when I got my hands on Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Peace and Graffiti a few years ago, I knew I had a match made in heaven on my hands!


I've never met such a great pair of shadows that went so well together. Contrasting Peace's cool blue teal with Graffiti beautiful bright green is a gorgeous cocktail of color.

Let's not forget how pigmented, easy to blend, and silky smooth Urban Decay Deluxe Shadows are as well! I'm not much for a satin finish but these are divine!










Peace and Graffiti are too of my very fav Urban Decay Shadows! Love pairing them up, loving wearing them solo, simply loves 'em!

Good stuff!

Do you have any favs from the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow range?

What are your fav combos?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger jackieg02 said...

I think my fave is Honey and Fishnet, not necessarily together, but I love those two. I will have to try Peace and Graffiti out together. But I do love all of the UD Deluxe eyeshadows too!

March 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Katelyn said...

I always use underground and scratch together. They really play up my blue eyes :]

March 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Bev said...

I agree Miss Muse, it's a great combo. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, try adding Ransom to the mix. The three blend together to look like a peacock, it's awesome. :)

March 31, 2009 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger Inge said...

I own a couple of the neutral deluxe shadows. I sort of want to get some of the bright ones (mostly because of the packaging), but I don't think the colors would work for me.

March 31, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous petitez said...

I like pairing Heat with Midnight cowboy rides again, Chopper with Twice baked and Vert with Shattered. :)

March 31, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jackie!

I love honey! It goes so fab with browns :-D I wish they'd do some new colors! Great stuff!

March 31, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Katelyn!

Fantastic combo! Scratch is such a fab color :-D!

March 31, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi bev!

Good to see you :-D Oooo yes! That sounds lovely :-D

March 31, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pixie!

the packaging is too cute I know how you feel hehe :-D go swatch a bit and see if they work for ya :-D

March 31, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey serene!

pretty combos! I wish they'd make midnight cowboy in a deluxe shadow! Satiny without the glitter :-D

March 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous petitez said...

Yupe. I agree. It causes quite abit of fall out if I apply too much. But I do love the colour. :)

April 1, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pets!

Ya me too :( fall out is the worst :P

April 1, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home