Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 30, 2009

Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner Duo


Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner Duo available in four shades for $25 USD is the newest duo available from Smashbox.

I really like these. I enjoy Smashbox potted liner anyway and the idea of having a matching shadow to go along with a liner is rather a cool concept. I'm loving the slick compact as well with the added mirror, nice touch! Although I don't favor a smoky eye in the Spring/Summer I wouldn't mind grabbing one or two of these for the Fall!

Available now from Nordstrom

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Ame said...

oohhh a duo? I love this shadowliner. I have Hollywood (bronze) and Starstruck (figgy). Love both. But more colors..oh man!

March 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi diana!

I agree :-D Plus the brush they have, the flat head, is ideal for idiots like me to apply :-D

March 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ame!

this is the 1st time I seen these guys...so nice! Loving all the shades :-D

March 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Krasey Beauty said...

Guess who can see your pics again?! Oh happy day!!

I must say, these little duos do look intriguing. Good eye ;)

March 30, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Abby said...

The eyeliner side looks sparkly. Is it sparkly?

March 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey adina!

YAYYAYAYAY bless be! ;-D I like 'em! Love a smoky eye pretties!

March 31, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

i'm not sure abby this is just a promo pic. haven't seen 'em in real time yet :-D Although I think that's the shadow part with the shimmer not the liner :-D the matte side is the liner!

March 31, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home