Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 27, 2009

Lush Antiphilitron Shampoo Review


If by some chance you're looking to wash that man right out of your hair and everything else with it, that would mean it's about time you tried out Lush Antiphilitron Shampoo.


Hello, my name is the Muse and my hair has been silicon free for years now.

Ahhh the joy of living life with silicon free hair. It's like having a good hair day every single day! Lush Shampoo and Conditioners are silicon free which means that hair is not weighted down with tons of yucky additives. Additives which give you bad hair days, frizzy hair, flat hair, oily hair and just general hair woe. Although on occasion my hair does crave a little silicon I try to use silicon based products in moderation.






The moral of my story is if your hair is not feeling it's cleanest and you're wanting to detox, I'm highly suggesting you grab yourself a big bottle of Lush Antiphilitron and call it a day. You'll be happy you did!

What is it?

Think of Antiphilitron as a bottle of detox for your locks. It rinses your hair clean of oil, buildup, silicons, and more! What it leaves behind is pure joy! Your hair will feel lighter with a single use, more manageable with less frizz (if you suffer from frizz that is). If you have oily hair you'll be all the more excited as this works amazingly well on oily scalps to create pure hair bliss! The formula is lemon based which makes hair shiny as well!

Now my hair is a bit on the dry side so I use this once or twice a week to detox my tresses. I use Lush King of Mods and although it doesn't build up in my hair it does leave my hair feeling a bit oily plus during the week I'll occasionally reach for my Skindazzles custom conditioner which is loaded with silicons. To rinse all this out I simply use Antiphilitron once or twice a week for a glowing head of hair! Loves it!

Lush Antiphilitron Shampoo wasn't available for a really long time as it was discontinued but it was brought back recently with Retro Lush! Who knows how long it'll last but I sure hope they keep it around for a while as it's simply awesome!

Who might love it?
  • Anyone with oily hair!
  • Those who want squeaky clean hair.
  • Anyone who's hair is loaded down with build up from product use such as gel, hairspray, silicon shampoo, and conditioner.
  • Anyone who wants picture perfect hair everyday single day!

Lush Antiphilitron Shampoo is simply amazing stuff and comes with my highest Muse Approval for purchase! I heart this stuff in a big way! Pick it up! It's a must have!


Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--this stuff sounds exactly like what I need!! My hair is suffering from being oily (always) and being yucky from the hard (I think!) water in my city, not to mention old pipes in my apartment. I am totally getting this. Thanks, Muse!

March 27, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello bonnie!

It's a great detox treatment for hair :-D I get oily when I use too much gel or product :-D!

plus def hard water in my area too! That simply destroys hair :P

There's a coupon for lush at the moment too 15% off online!

LMK if you want it :-D

March 27, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous quartertoncouple said...

hi muse
worth saying that it's full of real lemon which strips colour so you can't use this if you have dyed or highlighted hair (unless you're planning to go even lighter). If you have a toner in it will fade the colour.

March 28, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Paopao said...

Hi Muse!

I made an order lasy week and it arrived yesterday,this is my little haul:
- Dark Angels cleanser: wow! incredible. My skin is ultra-smooth and super-clean (the bad part is that the basin goes all black()
-Vanilla Dee-lite: incredible smell, and it lasts forever.
- Heavanilli massage bar: same smell, haven't tried it yet but i suppose it's as great as all the massage bars.
- Strawberry feels forever massage bar: smells like yummu yummy yummy!
- A pack called Beauty for two that includes The Mas, two toner tabs, two cleansers and two moisturizers (all in small cans) and two little pieces of cloth to have a facial spa sessions with a friend (or two if you're alone!)

Hope you have a great weekend!

BTW Love you spring edition design!!!

March 28, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Abby said...

Great! A shampoo which can wash that man out of your hair! Kidding aside... what is silicon for? O_o
I have to say that all the sketchy stuff they put in shampoo nowadays makes me nervous.

March 29, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so glad to see this review. i am an avid lush user, and never sure what to buy of the retro... and will have to get this on my next retro order. with that being said, have you tried washday greens? it's amazing!

March 30, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Bonnie said...

I already ordered! :) Thanks so much though! Hopefully someone else can use it! On the website I saw that they have a bar shampoo made especially for hard-water areas as well. Sold out though! Do you think Antiphilitron is OK for everyday use, or should I just use it once or twice a week?

March 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Bonnie said...

Hi Muse! Just wanted to let you know that my bottle of Antiphilitron arrived in the mail on Saturday. I used it and LOVED it! Glad I trusted you and ordered the large-size bottle. : ) I think it was just what my hair needed! Thanks.

April 6, 2009 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi quartertoncouple!

Yup thanks apologies for not mentioning it!

I don't dye my hair and I'm sometimes forgetful that others do.

Cheers!

April 7, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pao pao!

aw sorry hun!

That's a fab haul w00t! :-D Nice! I can't wait to try the new Vanilla goodies for myself!

Aw thanks glad your loving the Spring design!

April 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi abby!

LOL :-D silicon weights hair down. It offers moisturizing benefit but also creates major build up etc...yuk!

tell me about it considering it's going onto our heads!

April 7, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi brandi!

Washday greens is truly a fav of mine and was so sad to see it axed years ago. I was lucky enough to get some a few years ago during a party and stashed away as much as possible at the time. So when retro reintroduced it I nearly had a heart attack :-D great stuff hehe!

Add this to the list, it's awesome :-D

April 7, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi bonnie!

My pleasure hun! Mmm depends is your hair dry and do you dye your hair? My hair is dry so I use this two-three times a week as it is a tiny bit drying so I use more as a treatment for my hair and normally use retread and I love juicy during the week!

Hope this helps hun! Apologies for my delayed reply!

April 7, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi bonnie!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! ;-D well worth having the large bottle. Doesn't it make your hair fairly squeak with a clean feeling!?

April 7, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home