Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 26, 2009

Too Faced Pinch My Petals Blush


The Muse is loving herself silly over the Balm Down Boy Blush! Have you not tried it yet? Go now, get some! Come back later to read this for now go get the blush!

Loves it!

When I seen Too Faced Pinch My Petals Blush I couldn't help but notice how similiar the two were! Whoa! Tis like having Down Boy Blush in several shades...likey!

The blushes are $19.50 USD and available in three shade selections! Loves it!






The formula is paraben free and the blush is designed to brighten and freshen up your complexion...hmmm I'm loving it even more! I like the sweet little vintage flip compacts. Very cute. And the price tag isn't too bad either. I think I might indulge in at least to give it a test try and if it's good snag the others.

What do you think?

Wish list?

Tell the Muse!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

the packaging is nostalgia.. i'm looking for good blusher as I only have 1 from Averine...tat was long time ago purchased...lolz...

March 26, 2009 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi syn!

love the retro packaging myself :-D Oooo no! try out the balm down boy good stuff!

March 27, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello diana!

Me too! So sweet :-D I think I want a few of 'em myself especially the peachy!

Omg yes I saw1 it's sweet isn't it!? Another to add to my endless list of things to get hee!

March 27, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home