Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 3, 2009

Beauty on a Budget: Pure Luxe BubbleGum Ballz Collection

When I seen the new Pure Luxe BubbleGum Ballz Collection I so knew I needed it! Bold, bright shades that resemble those bright, sweet balls of gum that I loved as a kid.


Jump ahead to see the collection!

With Spring well on it's way I'm all about bolder, vibrant shades of shadow so of course when I seen the Pure Luxe Bubblegum Ballz Collection I was all over it like white on rice.

Made up of 7 popping shades of bold bubblegum colors this collection is sure to please anyone who adores a bit of a bang with their eye shadow. These are some of the boldest, brightest shades available from Pure Luxe and all are an inexpensive beauty find. At $1 per a 1/8 sample and $5 per a 5g jar you seriously can't say no to these.





Available are:

  • Sour Apple-Bright apple green
  • Blueberry-Bright blue
  • Grape-Bold grape juice purple
  • Fruit Punch-Vibrant red with a touch of pink
  • Strawberry-strawberry with hints of melon
  • Tangerine-Funky tangerine orange
  • Lemon-Delicious buttery bright yellow






















Each shade is nicely pigmented with a pearl, shimmery finish. I purchased all seven shades in the 1/8 sample size for a $1 USD as I can get plenty of use out of this size. I'm always quite pleased with all my orders from Pure Luxe as they arrive quickly and price wise you can't beat it.

This collection is well worth picking up if you like a little kick with your shadows. Expect some FOTD's soon.

Love 'em?

Too bold for you?

Just right?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger DaisyChain said...

Ohh grape and sour apple need to be mine. Do you know if they ship to the UK?

February 3, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey girl!

they sure do! ;)

but if it ends up too much let me know and i'll cp for ya!

February 3, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

They look nice!

Btw, I finally got to try Fyrinnae, and OMG I am in love. I'll have to pick up some Pure Luxe samples soon though, as I've heard lots of good things about them.

February 3, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dd!

yayayaya so glad you got 'em! Pure Luxe is fab..been using 'em for a while now ;)

February 3, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Eww, Pure Luxe has ridiculous shipping charges compared to other sites. For 13 samples, they want $6 for shipping. I know it doesn't cost that much to ship 13 little containers.

Fyrinnae does free shipping on all orders over $20, all the time. Aromaleigh's shipping is really inexpensive as well.

February 3, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you, I just had to buy some, as well! Ah well, at least they were cheap.

February 3, 2009 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

6? really? I paid $3.50 for 10 samples...weird!?

sorry hun :-(

February 5, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

mandy looking forward to whatcha think of 'em :)

February 5, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home