Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 28, 2009

Girls with Attitude LipZing Review

Oooooooo come on baby make it hurt so good! Girls with Attitude LipZing has the zest and spice for making it hurt so good? Not sure if it's good or not or maybe it's "oh my god take me to the emergency room my lips feel like they are on fyreeeees!"


Girls With Attitude LipZing is an instant Plumping Gloss that's a mere £5 so the Muse said "hey, something cheaper than Lip Venom! Let's have a go!"




When I was deciding I'd have a go at LipZing I didn't realize that the go might be me flying out my bathroom window and burying my lips and face into the nearest pile of cold snow! Ouchie this stuff stings!!

All the promises on the back of the box of achieving that Hollywood glamour lip look def does not make up for the fact that this stuff seriously tingles, stings and creates a rather uncomfortable feeling on my lips plus it's freaking bitter as all hell if I happen to get a taste of it when licking my lips...well hello it's on my lips I'm going to taste it sooner or later can't we at least make it a pleasant experience when I do? K, thanks to the team at Girls with Attitude! And seriously if I'm going to burn my lips off when it's applied can't we at least make it a strawberry or watermelon type experience? Maybe the flavor will sooth the fire!




I really adore DuWop Lip Venom and although their are tears of absolute agony whenever my sister uses it I absolutely love it and never experienced the terribly stinging sensation she proclaims on and on about. Until now the only lip plumping gloss I've tried that worked is in fact lip venom but lord knows the award should go to LipZing! LipZing definately plumps no question about it! My lips were looking quite Amanda Lepore like...I was channeling my inner tranny girl with this stuff. I'm thinking that I can't blame the formula so much as the irritation. Those crazy chicks with attitude probably created this so it would actually irritate the lip area and in turn that would cause all the swelling and plumping up! Hello hurtful!



My lower bottom lip was sticking out like it was in a permanent pout and hells knows I was loving the look but honestly the promise of a "gentle pleasant tingling sensation" (or so the box says) is NOT happening. Taking into consideration I'm not in the least sensitive this one is going on my do not buy again list.


If you're dying to experience the pleasure pain of Girls with Attitude LipZing shop it at Asos. But don't say I didn't worn you!

What's your fav lip plumper?

Tell the Muse!

Amada Lepore Image Credit

related posts

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Ack your poor lips!

*hug*

This is definitely one to avoid!
I've tried the Maybelline Volume XL lip plumper and the elf lip plumper. I think the Maybelline makes my lips look a bit bigger because of the thickness of the gloss. I don't think the e.l.f. does, but I do like the tingling on my lips from the e.l.f.

February 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Ouch, I feel the pain, I'm running away from this :)

February 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've used this stuff and really liked it... The sensation was bordering on tingling but thats it. No pain for me...

March 6, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi silkesoph

was uncomfortable for me :P yak! and bitter tasting.

Good to hear you loved it ;-D

March 6, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home