Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 28, 2009

Stila Plumping Lip Glaze Set


Oh hells yes I want this Stila Plumping Lip Glaze Set!

The Muse loves Stila Lip Glaze so she's loving the idea of a plumping formula of lip glaze! Bring it on baby!

How did this find fall off my radar? Released for Valentine's Day, Stila has a set of three Stila Plumping Lip Glaze for $32 USD!

Check the flavs:


The flavors sounds fantastic and it's a real steal for the kit too as the cost per a gloss comes out nice and cheap!


I'm feeling tempted!

Anyone try?

Love 'em?

Want 'em?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Muse,

I actually quite like this gloss. My fav shade is Cherry Mint. I have it in Melon Mint which is a gift with purchase. The colors are really sheer compare to the normal stila lip glaze range.However, this lippie does not really plump in my opinion which is great because I hate plumping my lips further! I do love the fresh cooling sensation it gives the lips. Mmmm.

March 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi aretha!

Cherry Mint sounds luscious! Aw shoot no plump eh? but still I'd like to have them for using as an topcoat for lippies and such ;-D

March 2, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home