Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 28, 2009

Philosopopy Apricots & Cream Shower Gel Set

The Muse is terribly fond of reminding everyone how Philosophy has really improved on it's 3-in-1 Shower Gels as of late....I can't be the only one that feels this way right?

But of course their newest QVC Exclusive has me wanting to sample it as the idea of Apricots and Cream sounds heavenly!


This three piece kit contains large sizes (24oz chubby bottle) of the newest Philosophy scent Apricots and Cream. You'll get Philosophy 3-in-1 Shower Gel, Philosophy Body Lotion, and Philosophy Lip Shine all in the brand new scent for the perfect fruity sweet layering experience!


The price of the kit is $48.06 USD. Each 24oz shower gel normally prices at $20 USD so you aren't really saving a ton of money by buying the kit. If you're purchasing each item separate the total cost would be $50 USD plus tax and in this case with shipping and tax it comes to nearly $60 USD. Honestly, the only thing you are getting is the limited edition products and exclusivity of the kit although we all know sooner or later these things have a way of popping up on Sephora. Taking cost into consideration, although I really want to try out the shower gel I have no need of another lotion or lipshine so I think I'll wait to see if Philosophy Shower Gel in Apricots and Cream ends up at Sephora sometime soon!

If you absolutely need it now look up item number A90250 at QVC.

Want it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Heck yes we do!! Geez, Philosophy's killing me. I love anything apricot scented, although I probably wouldn't want the lotion - I'm just not a fan of their lotion formula, although I really love the shower gel. Waaaah! I don't wanna wait until it gets to Sephora!! (But I will...)

February 28, 2009 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey claire!

LOL I know...and there stuff is SO dead on lately too! I wish they were selling it just as the gel as I really don't like the lotions either...damn...well sephora may surprise us and get it quick :-D

March 2, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Queen Bea said...

Oh, come on! All the cool kids are getting their Philosophy from the Q. :-)

March 3, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Queen Bea tempting me are you?

March 4, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home