Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 26, 2009

the Balm Spring Collection 2009: Time Balm Foundation and Down Boy Blush


Sliding quietly onto the Muse's radar is the new Spring Collection from the Balm for 2009.

I happen to be a big fan of the Balm so I was happy to see the latest updates to the line!

Jump ahead to read more about the new collection!

I simply love Hot Mama so when I laid my eyes on the Balm Down Boy Blush I was quite a happy kitten! Looking like the perfect pink shade this brand new blush is paraben free and has light reflecting particles....hmmm I think I like light reflecting particles, indeed I do!


I'm quite a fan of cream foundations so I found the Balm Time Balm Foundation interesting little product. On the heels of it's classic concealer, the Balm has introduced a new creamy foundation that multitasks as both a foundation, concealer, and all in one wonder product that leaves skin flawlessly beautiful!


I'm interested in trying both so I might just go ahead and order.

What do you think?

Loving it?

Leaving it?

Tell the Muse!

Find out more at www.thebalm.com

related posts

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Oooh, I love the look of "Down Boy"!! Kind of reminds me of Benefit Throbb...but I'll still check it out anyways :)

February 26, 2009 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very excited about this, and so pleased you'll be reviewing. I've only recently discovered this brand, as they're not commonly available in the UK. I emailed them and got a wonderfully prompt reply about their animal testing policy - another brand to add to my short list! Their mascara is my HG, and I'm always looking for good base products so I'm definitely interested. :D

BTW, Musey, I'm now following you on Twitter. My name on their is dreamwatch - you know, if you don't have enough people to follow. lol. :D

February 27, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´m trying the new stuff out as we speak :) Loving the blush!

February 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey tana!

Ya true true! Hope it's more pigmented though!

February 27, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hev! It's really a great little line :) I love alot of there items :)

LOL of course I'll follow you ;) hehe going over to add you up!

I can't wait to review these for you so glad it's not animal tested and something you can use yay!

February 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

omg see your stash lipgloss bitch!

So jealous can't wait to hear the deets about it all :-D

February 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!

I live in the SF Bay Area where the Balm is based! My BF interned there and gave me mucho free samples. So awesome, I love their stuff!

February 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Chica said...

Hey musey,
I've always wanted to try this brand, the packaging reminds me of Too Faced which I looof. - They're not hugely available in the UK but i've seen them on Asos - what would you recommend I try out first? x x

February 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pepperpotter!

awesome! ;-D free goodies w00t! I like a majority of there line but I think most of it stems from the cute packaging hehe!

March 2, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey chica!

reminds me of too faced too!!!!! :) Hmmm try the cute little overshadows those are awesome and hot mama blush :) fantastic! It's like orgasm without the sparkle!!!!

March 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home