Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 8, 2009

Pieces of Life: The Gossip Girl Edition

I only got the chance to watch the first five minutes of Gossip Girl this week since the Muse has been very, very, very, alot busy but did you check out who's starring as Chuck Bass's uncle?


Well, hello gorgeous!

Muse, who is this love muffin you speak of?

Tis my future husband Desmond Harrington of course!

Desmond played Joey Quinn in this season of Dexter and did a brilliant job of it might I add. Now the Muse normally doesn't fall for manly men such as Desmond but she must say that his accent sends shivers down her little spine. Desmond was born in Georgia but grew up in the Bronx and that boy has the accent to prove it. Loves it! I don't think I've seen him in a role where he's fully dropped his accent so it's always rather fetching to watch him work. Growing up in New York I have a deal for the accents around these parts...hells you should hear my friend Marc his accent is harder and rougher than Desmond's!

And hello now he's playing Chuck's uncle on Gossip Girl? The Muse is totally thrilled. Holy Hotness Batman! I sure hope that they keep him on Dexter next season as well because although he wasn't cast in the most brilliant light the Muse just enjoys the extra eye candy on the show! Yums! I think they'll set him up with Lily on Gossip Girl but from what I have seen...was he flirting with Blair in that first scene? This could get dangerous!

Desmond is Muse Approved by all means possible teehee!

Love him?

Tell me!

related posts

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES!!! I effing LOVE Desmond Harrington! Joey Quinn was my favorite character this season (Anton and Debra being my all time least favs; is it bees Carver time now?!?) and I think we'll be seeing more of him in season 4. I don't think we've learned all we need to about Det. Quinn; there's bound to be more ish on his shady past in the coming season.

And yes, that Bronx accent does things to me!

January 8, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not familiar with the actor but I will say: I was born and raised in the bronx!

January 8, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger makeupmag said...

Uncle Jack is a dreamboat!

And Ed W. is the bees knees. :D

January 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I luvz Gossip Girl, and Chuck's uncle is hott!
I like Chuck too!

January 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yessss i know!!! hotness!!! i actually didn't really like his character on dexter at first...i thought he was the skinner haha! but i LOVE gossip girl and soo excited he's on it.

January 8, 2009 at 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i quite liked him in dexter but i don't really support his tan there too much. guess i have to check him out in gg to fully understand his non-dexter-related potential ;) hiromix

January 8, 2009 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mandy!

I just KNEW you'd comment lol! Anton wasn't annoying thankfully but setting him up with Deb..what..the...hell...she's always finding the losers isn't she?!

I look forward to the shadiness hehe!

The bronx accent totally makes me happy lol!

January 9, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Adina!

ha! do you have a bronx accent lol

I know I have an accent but I don't think it's a thick one but I didn't grow up in the Bronx just your typical new york accent ;)

January 9, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi mags!

LOL couldn't say it better myself..especially about EW!

January 9, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jackie!

I love CHUCK! ;) hehehe! And I love the actor who plays him ;) now the uncle? double cardiac arrest lol!

January 9, 2009 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Anonymous!

*fans self* lol I was thinking he was too!!! :) I'm looking forward to the development of his gg character!

January 9, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hiromix!!

me too :) I don't mind so much it seems to suit him well?

I only seen him in 5 mins so far but he looks like he might be an interesting character!

January 9, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH GOD. his accent is sooo sexy!!! Disappointed w/how his character on GG turned out but im hoping theyll bring his sexy self back! but I would rather see him on Dexter to be honest (they BETTER bring him back S4).

I just love how deep, strong and mature his voice is - I bet he gets compliments from ladies all the time haha.

great post! :)

February 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi tina!

LOL agreed :)

I know :( I was really hopeful he'd progress more but they shot him off rather quickly.

I agree! I loved him in dexter! LOL I'm with you :)

def love him!

February 23, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home