Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 22, 2009

Majorca Majolica Girly Erotica

Majolica Majorca Girly Erotica is up and active on the MJ website!




I LOVE the new story! The goth element plus the little spider made me giddy! I think it's one of the simpler stories they have done on the site as there is nothing to "find" and everything is right there to click on, open, and view.


Nice!

I also noticed they now have a great option as soon as the first page loads which allows you to click a link and this opens the entire general catalog of items available. Great feature.


Love the goth element, love the spider, but the collection is meh at best! Pretty disappointed about the lack of items available but I'll survive.

GWP? Cutes! Love me some spiders!

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus is the brand new mascara releasing for Spring which I will pick up for sure.


Also available are two new Majolica Majorca Honey Plump Glosses and finally Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover Face Powder.




Spidey nails!


So you can obviously why I'm lacking excitement. I'll be snatching up the mascara and I'm debating on the powder as I have several powders from MJ already and I'll def skip the Honey Plump Glosses as I have at least six to get through already. Very disappointed at the lack of palettes or lack of virtually anything for the eyes aside from the mascara.

It's really a bare minimal collection and I'm a tiny bit shocked they didn't go further with it.

Economy do you think?

Hmmmm...the Muse is sad. I need a hug!

If you're interested in reading the story you can check back to see if the Singapore site updates as that will be in English. At the moment the I am Gorgeous promo is still live so you'll have to see in a few weeks if it changes.


related posts

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

I would totally wear spider nails. I'm all for gothy collections, but meh on the rest.

January 22, 2009 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I would totally wear the spider nails, but meh on the rest of the collection. (sorry of this went through twice, my browser bugged on me)

January 22, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddamn, Izzy, you got my hopes up! I see no 'Girly Erotica' to speak of!

I must haves those stockings!!!

January 22, 2009 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is your hug, sweetie!

January 23, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.... Hugs!

I too was hoping for a larger collection. The mascara will suffice though, aha. I'll probably get the gloss, since I've never tried them before. I'm debating on the powder too! I totally agree with you with the spider, I'm smitten.

Have a nice weekend, Muse!

January 23, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dd!

I love them!!!!! so cutes :) I'd totally wear 'em!

January 23, 2009 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

that's ok dd ;)

happens to me too!

January 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mandy!

I'll model the stockings for you later ;)

January 23, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nell!

thanks hun hehe!

I feel betters now!

January 23, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dark nyx!

thanks hun lol!

lol indeed the mascara has me excited enough as is!

The glosses are good! you'll like 'em! And the powder debating for me too!

Love love the spider...hate them in real life but on makeup, clothes, etc..love!

you too hun!

January 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home