Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 26, 2008

Spotlight on Morgen Schick Lipshine: Tangerine Sorbet

I'm still making my own kind of music and singing my own special song when it comes to Pink glosses! As you know I've been obsessed with bubblegum pink lately! You didn't know that? ZOMG! Click and you'll be magically whisked away to a page that will tell you more about the Muse's obsession with pink!

Anyway....my love of bubblegum pink is here and alive and possibly kicking but just slightly on the back burner as I explore my options for Summer. I know, I know it's only March blah blah blah! I can't help myself! Summer is coming and I must be prepared!

Today I was rotating my makeup (I'm allowed to do that as I have so much!) and I came across a favorite Lipshine of mine by Morgen Schick. I adore lipshines! Nicely but not overly Pigmented, Shiny, Tasty, and Gorgeous what more could a girl want in a gloss?

Anyway!

I was rotating some colors and I came across a Morgen Schick Lipshine in Tangerine Sorbet. I had to share this with you guys because it's possibly thee most gorgeous shade of yum I have in my collection!





I have plenty of oranges, peaches, corals, etc...but truly this is the best "pop" of orange I own! It's a beautiful true tangerine shade that's not outrageous but has just enough brightness to make it look amazing on!



I'm working the close up shots aren't I? Go on tell me how awesome I am!


This is a super hot shade for Summer and definately worth having a look around on E-bay for!

The Muse Approves it big time!



Can't find it on E-bay? Check out Morgen Schick website to purchase it!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling, you are ROCKING those close ups!

March 26, 2008 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Sminkan said...

Wonderful colour!!

March 26, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger D. said...

dayem Muse! that tangerine is giving me a nose bleed!!! i WANT!!!!

March 26, 2008 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger (g)ezebel said...

woah! that sure is a POP of orange!! very pretty.

March 27, 2008 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah Vaughn said...

I don't think I can do orange lipstick or gloss. I know orange and coral and colors like that are big right now, but I'm really pale and I don't think I could pull it off. >.< Saaaaaad.

March 27, 2008 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thank yee Adina! w00t!

March 27, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks sminkan ;)

March 27, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

heyaaaaaa D!

It's actually lovely and not too crazy ;)

hehe!

March 27, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gezzz!

Thanks ;) Loving oranges at the moment!

March 27, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Hana!

It's actually really light and pretty on. Not overly orange at all ;)

You have to try and see ;) I love corals and peaches. Orange is just rocking though! Extremely obsessed at the moment with orange ;)

March 27, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home