Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 25, 2008

More Heatherette Swatches!

When I did my original post for Heatherette swatches I was having a difficult time getting a light enough image of the beauty powders so I swatched them on white paper!

Hope this helps for those of you curious about the Beauty Powder colors!

I also forgot to do the pigment swatch so that's here as well ;)

Top to Bottom: Pink Pearl Pigment, Alpha Girl Beauty Powder, and Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Smooth Harmony really looks great! At first I found it a bit muddy but the more swatches I see, the more I love it... I'll hope the collection comes to Europe because there's no releasedate yet (fingers crossed)

March 25, 2008 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya becky!

smooth harmony is a bit muddy but it applies very nicely!

I'm positive it'll come your way!!!!

Europe isn't so far behind us!

March 25, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this :D

Hehe, sorry about the delay!

Pink Pearl pigment's pretty and so is Alpha Girl but now I'm not so sure about Smooth Harmony.

April 3, 2008 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

you're most welcome Julie ;)

Smooth Harmony can be used for contouring and such :P

Not really worth it though as it's a bit muddy!

Don't worry I'm sometimes delayed too ;)

*mwah*

April 4, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home