Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 25, 2008

We Have Instant Messenging!

Bless Be! We have live instant messenging!

Finally!

I was seeking a good program and all along it's been right under my nose!

So what does this mean...?

It means you can speak to me live whenever I am online! Yay! If you look towards my left hand column and scroll down a tiny bit you'll come across a tiny bubble that reads "Chat with theMuse". Click it...go on you know you wanna......just be sure your pop up blocker is off!

Click to enlarge:


A window will pop up and connect you live to me! And we can chat, discuss the weather, makeup, whatever your little heart desires!

As long as the little radio button is "green" that means I may be at my computer and around for a little chitter chatter! When the button is gray it means I'm currently offline!

I'm pretty excited to finally have this available for you guys to use because I get so many questions and emails a day I think this might make things a bit easier!

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger *Jen* said...

What a great new feature! I've been loving all the small changes to the blog lately.

I've been to Jersey Gardens many a time, but it doesn't compare to Woodbury-what's an outlet mall without a cosmetics store? We should get together for a cosmetics shopping spree one of these days.

March 25, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya jennifer :)

It works a treat :) I spoke to two readers this morning!

I'm so glad you like them it really makes me feel great when people are enjoying the changes!

Agreed!!!!!!

w00t! I'd love that! I have many readers in New York maybe we can all get together?!

March 26, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger *Jen* said...

You should most definitely have a get-together for all your NY/NJ readers! I'm not really sure how many of us there are but there must be quite a few.

Loved testing out your instant messaging feature today!

March 26, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya jen!

I'd love it. I think there are at least 8 so far!

Loved it too :) was nice to speak to you live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 28, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home