Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 26, 2008

QVC Exclusive: Laura Geller "The Tropics" Lipstick and Gloss Set

Laura Geller was on QVC a few days ago as any good twisted cosmetic junkie would do I recorded the showing. I was fast forwarding through most of it but I came across this little kit she did and it intrigued me!







The pictures actually don't do the product justice. The lipshade appears on screen to be a very lovely burnt red color and the gloss on top made it into a golden dark peachy shade. It was rather nice on the model that was sporting it.

They kept raving on and on about how good it smelled and tasted but no one said exactly what it was smelling and tasting of. I can only assume it's some tropical taste hence the name!?

The packaging also sold me as it's studded in pink glittery bits. Cutes!

The set is available from QVC for $24.25 USD under Item Number A6451. I haven't ordered it because I'm playing good girl at the moment and saving my little pennies for Summer releases however I am curious and I do have a little bit of a burning lem in my stomach! If you're familiar with the color PS Kiss this reminds me of that thus the need to purchase it is hard upon me!

Want this?

Own it already?

Just love Laura's cosmetics?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You QVC junkie you! So guilty (me too!)

Did you get the email about the new MALLY beauty products?

March 26, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I admit I admit it! I'm a qvc whore. LOL!

No!??!

I liked those smokey eye kits she had featured a few weeks ago.

Dude.

I tivo QVC!

So wrong.

hehe!

March 27, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home