Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 24, 2008

Spring Cleaning Updates



Good Morning Lovies!

Happy Monday!

You may (or may not) have noticed that Musings has undergone a few minor changes. One important change for me was having a new domain name setup. You can now find Musings of a Muse at it's new address, www.musingsofamuse.com!

Yay! Exciting! If you by chance link me on your site if you could please as a personal favor to me update your link to reflect the change I'd be extremely grateful!

Secondly, you'll notice my layout changed a tiny bit. I felt like my three columns were a bit cluttered so I now have a column on the left and a column on the right and finally my posts are smack in the middle!

Thirdly, I've added a cbox off to the right hand side of my column which you can use to comment randomly or just to say hey!

I have a few ads up as well! If you find these irritating do let me know and I'll try to come up with something else as I never want Musings to be about "commercial" or "corporate". That's not my aim with Musings at all so if you feel overwhelmed by ads you should tell me and I'll do everything I can to reduce the clutter so you can have the content you come here for!

I've temporarily moved my live chat room. I know it's been ages since I held a live chat but I promise I'll be adding it up soon and having a live chat :)

A few items that are upcoming as you know are the Musings forum and some podcasts as well!

That's about it!

I hope you're as excited as I am about the changes! Maybe they'll make your life a bit easier too when browsing around here as I believe it's better organized now!

Much Love and Hugs,

From your Muse.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 Musings! Yay for new layout and domain!

March 24, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your new layout, easier on my often very tired eyes! :P

March 24, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Looks great! Very clean and crisp. I love it! :)

March 24, 2008 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks Adina ;)

*hugs*

I'm really excited!

March 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Liz ;)

Thanks honey! I think it's cleaned up much better now!

March 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Jamie!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

March 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

I LIKEY! Much easier to maneuver around! I just read your Lush shampoo post...I'm gonna check it out after I get off work in the morning ;) Arigato for the great reviews!

March 24, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thank ya aya ;) *mwah*

You're most welcome lovie! I'm glad you liked the review. Just be super careful with Big. It tends to dry the hair badly but damn it gets it sparkling clean ;)

Love ya!

March 24, 2008 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Miss you Izzy! Im back from NY! Too cold where you are! LOL!

March 24, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey 'ness!

Missed you too honey! I emailed you :( I wish we could have met up! maybe next trip New York ;)

*hugs*

Hehe and just think this is mild for us!!!!!

March 25, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home