Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 18, 2009

Dior Addict Lip Glow Review and Swatches

The Muse thinks it's safe to say Summer is finally here. The humidity is crazy awesome outside my office window and I'm loving it. Although I shouldn't talk so loudly as I believe it's going to rain tomorrow. WTH?

Which brings me to today's review. Looking for that light Summer balm that moisturizers your lips with just a hint of color? One that'll follow you through the Fall with just a touch of pink to flatter your dramatic, bolder looks for the season?




Jump ahead for it!

You need Dior Addict Lip Glow in your life chicas. It's a moisturizing balm packaged in the standard Dior Addict Lip Stick packaging with a pale pink case. It's packaging alone will make you weep in fits of girlish joy me thinks.

What is it?

It's a sweet little moisturizing balm that's pink in color but pretty much transparent until it hits your lips. One applied it reacts with your body temperature to create a perfect shade of pink customized just for you!

Golly, must be my girlhood memories of yesteryear that makes this so appealing. Reminds me of mood lipstick which was all the rage when I was 11 or 12 years old. The balm itself is a moisturizing balm nothing glossy, shiny, sticky, or tacky here...it's simply a balm that smooths onto lips in a nice, even glide. It leaves behind a nice kiss of pink that's completely flattering for all skin tones.








Ahh those lazy days of makeup are always in order when the humidity is out in full force and what better way to take advantage than applying a quick swipe of flattering pink to lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow and maybe a pinch of pink cheek stain for a natural, fresh faced makeup look!


Likey!

Well worth a purchase and Muse Approved.



Did you haul Dior Addict Lip Glow yet?

Loving it?

Tell the Muse!

P.S. A little clear gloss on top makes this pop!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i thought this was quite a useless product. hmm. i tried it but found nothing interesting. glad it works for you.

August 18, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Starryxuan said...

Oh no! I'm tempted! Thanks for your review :)

August 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

I have this - in fact I just recently did a review on my blog and my You Tube channel too, so great beauty purchasers must think alike! :)


It really is just all around gorgeous. Gorgeous packaging, gorgeous colour, gorgeous texture. Just gorgeous. Its probably the most expensive lip product I've ever bought, but its worth it!

August 19, 2009 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

I have to tell you, I actually returned this product. It did absolutely nothing for me, my lips didn't change color at all, which is the same thing that happened with O-Gloss. Now, I do get good color from Too Faced Mood Swing and I especially love the Smurfette one. But Lip Glow, not so much.

August 19, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aww really jojoba? so sorry it didn't work out for ya!

August 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

my pleasure starry!

August 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

beth awesome :-D must go peep at your review! It's expensive but I thought well worth it too!

August 20, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aww sorry sasha :(

I'm not an o-gloss fan. This was just the right pink for me, liked it alot :-D but it's def different as it's a balm and not a gloss so the color change isn't dramatic it's subtle which is why I loved it :D

August 25, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home