Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 17, 2009

WANT IT: La Mer The Radiant Concealer


Ok, so yes I do have an obsession with quality concealer. I've tried so many concealers over the course of the year it's grown from a simple obsession to a rather sick, twisted NEED to try something new. I'm always on the hunt for thee perfect concealer, the concealer that will change my life, the concealer that will end my woes of dark circles and puffy eyes forever.

Could that concealer be the new La Mer The Radiant Concealer?

At $65 this has to be the concealer that will create flawless coverage under my eyes, erase my dark circles, conceal my puffy eyes, erase my fine lines....yes...this one has to be it.

Available in three shades the treatment cream concealer optically corrects dark circles and blemishes to create a flawless finish. It instantly evens out the skin appearance while adding radiance. Gemstones capture light energy to camouflage dark circles and precious marine plant extracts help to reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness by the way it also has an SPF 25.

I'm not worthy La Mer.

I need this in my life, like now, like yesterday.

Expect some sort of review soon as I can't control the need to snag me some of this. My excitement knows no bounds.

Available now from La Mer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home