Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 18, 2009

Benefit Matterial Girl

Oh my god how did this slip by me? A brand new powder from Benefit?


Check it after the jump!

One thing about Benefit you must know, they excel at base makeup products. Benefit has so many winning products when it comes to base makeup that I dare say many are HG (holy grail) material for this Muse. Which is why I've very excited about the newest item in their base makeup range, Benefit Matterial Girl. This silky powder is used for mattifying and setting makeup. Dust onto your face, nose, and forehead to make those shiny, oily areas disappear.

As with most Benefit products Matterial Girl comes housed in a cute, girlish container...after all we are material girls aren't we? It's all about the material things and the packaging sometimes isn't it?

Loving all over this.

Review coming soon!

Available now from Benefit.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kahani said...

Hi Muse!

Yes as an oily gal I got all excited about this powder too. Can you tell me what the main mattifying ingredients are (ie rice powder, silica, kaolin..etc)? We havent' got it in M'sia yet. =)

Thank you!

August 18, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Leelee said...

I can't wait to see the review~!
My t-zone becomes an oil-slick an hour after I cleanse my face *gasp* so I'm praying that the review will result in a thumbs-up.

August 19, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

All you have to say is mattifying and I'm all over it. I can't wait to see your review!

August 20, 2009 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey kahani!

Not sure of the ingreds yet but will let you know when I get it.

My pleasure :-D from what I understand it's exclusive to Asia and now available online only in the US

August 20, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey leelee

My face is an oily mess lately with the humidity ugh. T zone is suffering hard. It's so strange..one second dry now oil!

August 20, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe jackie :-D

will let ya know

August 20, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home