Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 17, 2009

Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner Review


So I'm a complete an idiot when it comes to liquid liner. I'm ok with pencils and I'm alright with potted liners but really I'm pressing it to say I'm good with either. As hard as I try getting a single straight line proves impossible sometimes.

Now liquid liner that's just a big mess waiting to happen as far as I'm concerned. I tried one or two here and there but I honestly do not have that steady of a hand to take full advantage. For the most part liquid liner is most definitely off my must have list.

Until now....

The Muse could possibly change her tune especially when it's made this easy with the new Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner.

Check it after the jump!

Well wow, there may be hope for me still. Milani has introduced a brand new liquid eye liner to their line up and with it's inexpensive price and precise point I could still yet become some sort of master wizard eye liner wielding pro.




Count me impressed and that's saying something as I suck with liquid liner. I'm talking hot mess all over my eye. I really don't know why I can't get it on right but it just ends up turning into one big disaster anytime I try. I remember in high school being terribly jealous of this girl in my first period class, Angela, who had this incredible cat eye she wore each and every day but of course the Muse could not begin to dupe such a look. I've tried with cheap and I've tried with expensive but to no avail has lining my eyes with liquid ever become some easy task.

Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner is an absolute gem of a product. With a sharp, thin pen point this is a quick stroke and go liner. Your first line will be your last as there isn't any tugging or relining required. The product is pigmented enough to work with a single stroke to get an even, flawless line across your lash line minus any drama. Part of it's appeal is the precise point which gives an even, straight line with each and every use, no skipping at all!






The formula is waterproof and smudge proof for long wear even in the heat and sun. The small size makes it ideal to tote around for touch ups or to thicken the line for evening wear after work.

It's probably one of the best liquid liners I've come across to date and makes me quite happy that I can finally attempt to use one without the normal chaos that comes along with liquids. Yay for the endless cat eyes I'll be attempting this Fall, thanks Milani.

Loving you Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner.

Total Muse Approval for purchase.



Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner is available in three shades at your local CVS or online at www.milanicosmetics.com

Easier lining experience ever!

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Musey, that looks super easy to use and the pigmentation is great :) thanks!

August 17, 2009 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Audrey said...

Hey, thanks for changing that--I really appreciate it!

I'm going to have to go out and try this now because I, too, have a hard time with liquid liner!

August 17, 2009 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I must admit i'm not a liquid eyeliner person, but i always like to know what drugstore brand has a good one just in case i'll need it. And you know, I was thinking about that girl Angela..don't feel too bad! She did the cat eye everyday, but maybe she only did it perfectly that first time and never really washed it off! Just a theory to make you feel better lol. :)

August 18, 2009 at 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this eyeliner is amazing.. and sold out everywhere i look!

August 18, 2009 at 3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this.. it's the best liquid liner i have ever used next to maybelline's liquid liner that recently got pulled off shelves.. the only downside to it is that it doesn't last long.. i'm already out after like 10 uses

August 18, 2009 at 3:19 AM  
Anonymous laura r said...

glad you're still trying, Musey. i love liquid liner and rarely use pencils. (cream liners are the best of both worlds though. the HiP ones are superb.) you'll get the hang of it!

i started out by trying to make the lines even (even if i ended up looking like an Egyptian, it gave me a feel for the angles of my eyelids.)
once i got that pretty much down, i started to vary the width of the line. i'd try to make it as thin as possible, then i'd thicken it up to see if i could still keep it even.

it still takes adjustments and sometimes i have to start over with a cat's eye that angles out at the tip (those are the hardest, getting the angles even!) but it's so worth it for the dramatic, voluptuous effects!

August 18, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

it is it is nikki! :-D

August 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Audrey!

My pleasure also wrote you a small note :-D

And yes def easy to use hun!

August 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL giselle! Yeah maybe you're right about her LOL!!!!!!!! :-D

It's a good one for sure. Worthy if you need a liquid liner one day!

August 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

no kid anonymous? whoa!

August 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw that stinks anonymous it's probably plenty for me as I don't use liquid liner nearly as much as I do gel!

will have to check the maybelline!

August 18, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh laura I do so practice hopefully I'll get the hang!!!!

August 18, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous DivaShop said...

Wow, I'm going to have to try this since I suck at using liquid liner as well.

August 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto gloria :-D I simply stink at it :-D this one is a winner though, quite pigmented, doesn't slip and applies smooth!

August 18, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home