Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 22, 2009

WANT IT: Estée Lauder Gilded Rose Shimmer Powder

I admit I have an unhealthy obsession with Estee Lauder shimmer powders but lord above have you seen this one yet:


Combing a marbelized shadow with shimmering golds, apricots, pinks, and peaches Estee Lauder Glided Rose Shimmer Powder screams Muse friendly! It looks positively lush doesn't it? I'm so running to my nearest counter to have a lookiee and a swatch, I'm thinking it's a WANT!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

I bet this would love absolutely lovely on you.

June 22, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna look into that product as well. It looks so pretty

June 23, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I wants it badly dd :-D

July 1, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

agreed mis_focus :-D

July 1, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home