Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 22, 2009

Beauty Credit Lovely Auto Gloss Review

I'm a pretty big fan of Beauty Credit because it's so inexpensive and has such a wide variety of fun items from makeup to skincare and beyond. You've probably already ready many of my past reviews on the brand and perhaps you're even a fan yourself of the line.

Although I've always had great success with many of the items I've tried from Beauty Credit one item I was slightly disappointed with.


Allow me to tell you about it, click for it.

The only item, thus far, that I've tried from Beauty Credit that I really didn't love was the Beauty Credit Lovely Auto Gloss. Beauty Credit Lovely Auto Gloss has a whole lot going for it with it's cute packaging, inexpensive price tag (£4), variety of colors, and nice pigmentation but I'm not the biggest fan of the formula.

A cute click pen houses the gloss which is rather great packaging as I love this style gloss since it makes applying so easy. It also features the cute Beauty Credit rocking horse emblem. The sponge tip applicator is a bit on the smallish side but it applies the gloss pretty well regardless.

Auto Gloss has great pigmentation, enough so you don't have to wear a stain or lipstick beneath however it's the formula that I find terribly crummy. It's not at all glossy or shiny and has a slightly silicon feel which ends up making it feel more like a lip color rather than a gloss. I didn't find it moisturizing but more drying on my lips than anything else.






I suppose if you like a silicon-like gloss you may like this but I'm not a fan. I've run into a similar problem with many Maquillage glosses as well.

Beauty Credit remains a fond favorite of mine for price and selection but Auto Gloss was a fail for me. No likey!

Beauty Credit has it's own website and certain vendors around the world carry the line including ones in New York City if you're interested in exploring the line further.

Anyone a fan of Beauty Credit?

Which items do you like?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home