Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 22, 2009

Steal It: Pop Apple of the Cheeks Stain


I dunno if you recall but I reviewed Pop Apple of the Cheeks Lip and Cheek Stain several months ago. Well, good news, it's on sale at Sephora!

I don't pretend to know the mentality behind Sephora but they have these guys marked down as $12.60 and $9. Don't ask me why one shade is more expensive than the other because I haven't a clue. It's one of life's great mysteries that little feeble minded makeup users like ourselves were never meant to understand.

The good news is that these are a considerable mark down from the $18 or $19 I think I paid for them way back when. I think they make a rather fine fresh, natural makeup for Summer plus who doesn't love stain that wears long, is sweatproof, and hot weather friendly?

Loves it! And all under $13 bucks (I kept it simple by saying under $13 bucks, don't want to confuse anyone further with the $12.60 and $9 price plans over yonder).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These have been $8 at beautycrunch.com for ages, although au natural is OOS right now.

June 22, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home