Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 22, 2009

Update Your Bookmarks Please?

Hey loves!

Quickie note. Please update your bookmarks. If you link me or if you have me stashed away on a bookmark site or on your taskbar or wherever I may be laying around please update the URL to read www.musingsofamuse.com

I know so so so so many of you have been with me since the start here at Musings when my URL used to read www.musemedia.blogspot.com but that's since been changed to a custom URL.

I'm telling you this because blogger occasionally runs into problems with redirect (you may have experienced this the past week or more) which could cause a problem for you to view my site when in IE and using the old URL instead of the new one.

So please take a sec to update your bookmark or your blogroll or whatever to www.musingsofamuse.com

Thanks guys!

Love ya!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm telling you this because blogger occasionally runs into problems with redirect (you may have experienced this the past week or more)"

Hm. I do have the new one (I didn't know your old one...), and that was the one that gave me troubles trying to reach your site these past few days. I thought maybe we exceeded your bandwidth limit or something!

June 22, 2009 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I sent you an email using the form on the site, would this be affected? Haven't heard from ya :-)

June 23, 2009 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Laura r said...

dear Musey, got my NYC coupons from your contest in the mail yesterday- FANKS! so fun to get them unexpectedly. am off to Ulta to spend!

June 23, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

weird rasilla very weird. firefox user or ie?

July 1, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

not halifax but I don't think I got an email. I'm just wicked disorganized though was it important?!

July 1, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yayayayayay great laura :-D Congrats! enjoy!

July 1, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home