Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 15, 2009

Barney's New York NARS Loves Chicago Set : François Nars at Barney's New York

The Muse loves Chicago. LOVES IT!

(Taken Summer 2007)

Chicago is possibly one of my fav cities in the US. It's like a mini Manhattan but with a quiet sophistication and calm that New York lacks. I love my city but I def have a special place in my heart for Chi-town!

Speaking of did you see the new NARS Loves Chicago Set exclusively at Barney's? WANT! This brand new set contains NARS Babylon Eyeshadow Duo, NARS Transformer Nail Polish, NARS Passion Blush, and NARS Nigh Bird Single Eyeshadow ($75 USD). Each item will be remained to Wicker Park, Millennium Park, Windy City, and Michigan Avenue in honor of Chicago namesakes. This set will be exclusively available from Barney's New York starting June 17th for a limited time.


If you're loving NARS you can meet the founder and creator of the brand, François Nars at Barney's!

Click below to get the scoop!.

François Nars will be making a special appearance Barney's New York in Chicago (15 Oak Street) on Saturday, June 20th from 2 to 3:30PM. Damn makes me want to hop a flight to have a sit down and visit with the master himself. Think he'll consider doing lunch with the Muse?


If you're in Chicago, lucky you, take some piccies for the Muse!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger bk377 said...

Didn't have lunch with him, but I interviewed Francois Nars on the phone for a profile article a year ago. Super lovely guy and was very patient when I came across as a big fan girl. We over ran on the phone by 20 mins (!) but time flew by.

Chicago is on my hit list when I visit the states next time. I've never been but have friends who are there and it's supposed to be a lot of fun.

June 15, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger suz said...

i'm from chicago! and i'll be going to this!

June 15, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Swtest2Lips said...

This is soooo adorable! Im def gonna try to get the set!

June 16, 2009 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

omg helena so cool. That sounds incredible :-D I'd stutter and trip all over myself if I got a chance to interview him :-D

You'll love Chicago. It's incredible. It's one of my fav US cities!

June 16, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yay suz! have fun! take pics? :-D

June 16, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey swetest2lips!

I'm contemplating grabbing it too :-D

June 16, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda resent Chicago being "mini" but I see where you are coming from LOL. I wish I was home right now... just so I could buy this set. Do you know how long this will be available for?

June 22, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi paperbacktrippe!

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Aw sorry. Was just saying it's alot quieter when compared to New York, people are nicer too!

I'm not sure I assume until they sell out, economy as is I imagine it'll be around a fair bit :-D

if you call barney's I bet they will happily ship!

June 30, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home