Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 4, 2009

Yay or Nay: Harajuku Lovers Fragrance


By now you probably tried out the Harajuku Lovers Fragrance Collection by either spritzing down in store, getting a sample or two somewhere, or purchasing some for your very self!


Today's Yay or Nay is all about Harajuku Lovers Fragrance! Did you love 'em? Are Harajuku Lovers Fragrance a yay or a nay for you?

Share it with me and click below for my reply!

The Muse was pretty in love with the entire line up of Harajuku Lovers Fragrance so it's a solid yay for me. I read a few lame-o reviews and was feeling kinda shocked since I really enjoyed the scents, packaging, and general feel of the product. I thought all the blends were really unique and fun plus the packaging was too cutes! So def a yay for me! I loved Harajuku Lovers Fragrance!



How about you?

Yay?

Nay?

Spill it!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger miss_waterlily said...

cute bottles, quite fun fragrances, good prices, whats not to like?;-)

May 4, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous crotchfairy said...

Oh hell no.
Very definite opinion here. Although her LAMB scent's better. Usually I'm impartial or slightly dislike scents but these were a no-go for me. I tried to like them because of the package. =/

May 4, 2009 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I'm going to say nay. I really did like some of the fragrances, but I wasn't liking them enough to purchase. You know what I mean?

May 5, 2009 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

agreed miss waterlily :-D

May 5, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey crotchfairy

too sweet for you? I think the packaging sealed it for me :-D

May 5, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

absolutely jackie.

I didn't like the price so much :P but I thought they were too cute to pass up on :-D plus I really like fruity sweet blends so these were kinda me!

May 5, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Wendy said...

I bought the Lil Angel scent of 30 ml and loved it so much, i bought the 100ml tester off Ebay, which is a huge bottle! It will keep me for a while ;)

May 5, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

I think they smell like sun cream! Not what I'm looking for in a perfume. I do quite like the 'Music' one though.

May 5, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi wendy!

I love lil angel too :-D I have the little testers too and they are darling :D and plenty large!

May 6, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi lucy!

Hmmm kinda maybe!? :-D Music is nice...my fav is baby I think!

May 6, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey diana

music is nice :-D LOL I totally understand. I race around in the AM and sometimes forget myself!

May 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home