Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 11, 2009

Sephora Catalog Summer 2008: Sephora Fantasea

The Sephora Catalog Summer 2009 should be wingin' it's way to your mail box soon, if it hasn't already. It's considerably smaller than years past but quite nice none the less.


I'm not particularly excited about the items in the catalog but I do so admit I'm thrilled with the theme which is entitled Fantasea. I'm partial to mermaids and the mysteries the ocean holds so this is right up my alley. With plenty of aquatic eye looks and really great model images I was simply enthralled with the catalog although as I mentioned there was nothing makeup wise that caught my attention in a major way.

Without further babble from me check out some of the pictures I snapped of the catalog!











Well done Sephora, the Muse loves it! With the economy slowly, very slowly on the up rise Sephora managed to create quite a nice little catalog for Summer '09. I do so look forward to seeing the updates on the website soonish plus any videos or tutorials they might be generous enough to share with us, as the Muse always wanted to be a mermaid when she grew up!

What do you think?

Love it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Laura R said...

thanks Muse!! this is the cover look i was trying to find so i can duplicate it. :) you are a peach!

May 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I like mermaids too :) I'm such a fantasy lover!

May 11, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Now I gotta go check my box at 11:27pm, I better not die :)

May 11, 2009 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey laura

my pleasure hehe! Hope you'll share your dupe with us?

:-D

May 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too dd!

It's our geek side!

May 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Ally!

did it arrive?!

May 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous laura r said...

when i get the chance to dupe it, i'll share the results. it'll be a few weeks i suspect. ;)

May 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Nope, i'll check today. I like the feeling of something coming in the mail for me. I order makeup online to get that feeling :)

May 12, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lmao ally sounds like a plan to me :-D

I love getting stuff in the mail!

May 12, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

looking forward to it laura :-D

May 12, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger zanne said...

I keep trying to get a catalog, but they never send me one. Years ago they used to send one to my brother for some reason, so I'd just take that one. I tried signing up online and still haven't gotten one. Thanks for posting a few pages!

May 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw that stinks zanne! bad luck I guess!? :(

try signing up again in store?

Good luck!

May 18, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Can you tell me the name and pictures of the men fragrances (Those sample thingys that allows you to have a little sniff of the scent, I remembered that they showed at least 2 scents(?).

I'm asking because I threw mine away (accidently) and now I wish to buy a male fragrance for my brother and he'll be leaving again (soon). Thank you soooooo much.

The email is Tina4ever613@hotmail.com.

July 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi tina

I'm not really sure....isn't it on the sephora website?

mine is in my closet somewhere but not sure where. Sorry about that. I'd check the sephora website as it's def on there.

good luck!

July 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home