Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 7, 2009

Gosh Cosmetics Summer 2009: Gosh Cosmetics Golden Glamour


An unusual mix of gold, bronze, and smoky black and gray make up Gosh Cosmetics Golden Glamour Summer Collection.

The Muse can get on board with gold but she's not sure she's convinced on black?


Gosh Cosmetics paired up two rather gorgeous trios for it's Summer staple look one of which is a stunning golden, bronze affair where as the other is a black and gray trio for a smoky eye look.

The idea of wearing a smoky eye out in the Summer does puzzle a Muse but hey whatever floats your boat. The collection also includes a brand new Giant Sun Powder meant for all over application to get a kiss of the Summer's glow!


The collection isn't terribly big and most of it is made up of items already found within the catalog but none the less I'm liking the promo image at the very least.

Do share what you think!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Laura R said...

for all the beautiful colours in the promo, it looks overdone and not pretty (like ANTM on a drugstore budget?). did you have a collection posted with a mermaid promo yesterday? i thought i saw one here but then i couldn't find it again. i wanted to copy the makeup for a rock concert tonight. :(

May 8, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yes quite a bit....but I guess they just wanted a dramatic promo :-D hmm I didn't see a mermaid no? but BE has a new kit featuring some sort of mermaid packaging.

May 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

I never really got into GOSH until I tried their longwear foundation. I like shelling out big money for my foundation so paying £12 for a tube didn't seem right to me, but I quite like it! Their 'Toucan' 4 shade rainbow pallete is brilliant too. I use it all the time, it's very pigmented and the packaging is smart and looks expensive. Not bad for £4.99! I'm not too sure about the look of this collection but I do have my eye on that huge bronzer ;)

May 8, 2009 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi lucy!

I wish we had gosh around these parts :-D I really like how pigmented the shadows are and the loose powders :-D

I'm not so sure either but the bronzer kinda sorta looks good :-D I'm not a bronzer fan so it's difficult to convince me LOL!

May 12, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home