Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 7, 2009

Beauty News: Etude House Website Relaunch

Bless freaking be! The Etude House website has gotten a make over and I couldn't be more relieved (although there be a steep learning curve for those of us who can't read Korean).


I can't begin to tell you how SLOW and tedious the old Etude House website was. It's not bad enough struggling through the Korean lanuage but also having to face the horrible load time, the terrible pop up promos, and the amazing amount of ridiculous sections they had going on.

Yesterday Etude House was down all day and I thought maybe there might be some sort of new launch in the works but turned out it was EH getting ready to slip into some new clothes. The new site is a good deal faster loading, doesn't load a pop up from the get go, and seems a tad easier to navigate.

I do have to reteach myself the lay out but I'm so happy it loads fast I may just wee myself in delight (but I won't, promise!). It's pretty much a one shot site and everything you may need or want is right there on the main page. I'm just delighted that FINALLY Etude House did a revamp because the site just really needed major work.

If you're like a nosy visit http://www.etude.co.kr

Happy Drooling!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I just looked and it looks like they launched etude "global" if you click the english/american flag at the top left of the site. :)

May 8, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yup they have had global for a while now hun! :-D I wrote about it a fair bit ago!
yay!

May 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home