Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 11, 2009

Most Wanted Beauty

The Muse's list of wants is every growing! She can think of a few items she's gagging to add to her stash.


Check it below!


With it's smudge free, waterproof formula this Muse can get excited about Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow. Plus doesn't it look like the blackest, black liner you ever did see?


I can't stress the overwhelming feeling of want when it comes to Dior Addict Lip Glow. Just a touch of customized lip color? Yes, please.


Sephora Cooling Cover Stick conceals plus preps and primes lids for shadows for $12 bucks. Not a bad deal! The Muse wants to take it for a spin as she does with almost all concealers she meets up with!


I feel the love for Guerlain Summer 2009, need I say much more?


Splish, Splash! I want Philosophy Apricots and Cream in my shower this Summer!


One tends to forget about MAC Creation Hues but not when they smell like roses! The Muse sniffed this overlooked fragrance for the first time this weekend and fell in lust! Wants it!


Tried one, now I need them all! Bobbi Brown Sheer Gloss=love.

These are a few of my Most Wanted Beauty items of the moment. Share a few of yours in the comment box!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Apricots and Cream sounds good!
I now have a new apricot sweet roll, thanks to you :) It's a nice scent to wear.

That lippy looks nice as well.

May 11, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I am becoming a big fan of Dior. I'll need to add that lip color to my growing list...

May 12, 2009 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger miss_waterlily said...

I got ths dior lip glow last week. havent tried it yet but the packaging is LOVE!! The shade is quite subtle on me and I like the mint-vanilla-ish scent too:-D

May 12, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger JacQlin said...

haha i wanted tat palette from guerlain as well. It is beautiful!

May 12, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ooo dd where from? Etsy?
;-D

Loving the Dior lippe I needs it :-D

May 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol jackie buyer beware dior is a addicting!

May 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

it sounds like heaven miss waterlily!

WANT!

May 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jacQlin!

Me too :D Can't wait to snag it. Iv'e been waiting as I have a Sephora GC and I firgure I can indulge with that :-D

May 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

From The Body Bakery :)

May 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh yes dd! I forgot you did a nice haul from TBB!

May 12, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Bijin Blair said...

I don't think I can ever stop if I did this post on my blog hahaha. Dior Addict Lip Glow is SOOO pretty~

May 14, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL blair!

I know that feeling :-D

May 18, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home