Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 11, 2009

FaceFront Cosmetics Review

The Muse reviewed FaceFront Cosmetics for you a few months ago. She wasn't particularly delighted with the shadows she hauled at that time but she was pretty thrilled with the quality of their blushes.


She did decide to brave the shadow front again recently and haul a few more blushes!

Click below for it!

As I mentioned I'm quite a fan of the FaceFront Cosmetics Cheek UP Blush. They make a mighty fine mineral blush plus the colors are unique and different compared to other e-tailer blush companies around which has me going back again and again as they release new shades. I can't begin to say enough good things about these blushes and I highly rec nabbing some. The two I got this time around were Frawn Prawn and I'm Faunally Yours. Frawn Prawn is a nice hot bubblegum pink shade with a tiny hint of a shimmer where as I'm Faunally Yours is sheer true pink. Out of the two I'm Fanually Yours was a fast favorite. At first glance I was super worried this was going to be too sheer but turns out it's a fantastic dupe for NARS Angelika (right down to the shimmer). It gives my cheeks a delightful pinch of pink that I'm loving for a fresher look. Both shades are nice and pigmented. I'm quite happy with the two. These are $16 USD each for a healthy amount (12g).










I also got one shadow in Kept Coral. This was a much better purchase than the past shadows I tried from FaceFront but I didn't like it too much since it was matte. However, pigmentation was way better than the shadows I got with my last order and it's quite a nice Summer shade. It's a fiery coral color which has faint shimmer but for the most part it applies a tad on the matte side (which accounts for my dislike).




All in all I'm quite pleased with this second order and I'm always open to what FaceFront Cosmetics has in store for us in the future! Likey! Check out those blushes I loves 'em!

Anyone try FaceFront Cosmetics?

Loves 'em?

Leaves 'em?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

As you know, I absolutely detest FaceFront. Mostly because of their customer service.


Glad you were able to get blushes you liked though.

May 11, 2009 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

ooh! I like Frawn Prawn and Kept Coral. The lid design sure makes the packaging cooler than regular sifter jars.

May 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I bought a few shadows a while back when there was a friends & family sale. I do like them, but I don't grab for them because they are loose. I need to learn and not buy loose eyeshadows anymore. I have BE, MAC pigments, and some other mineral eyeshadows and NEVER use them.

May 12, 2009 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw ya I know DD sorry to hear it :( I haven't had probs with CS thankfully!

I adore their blushes, def unique!

May 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi connie!

Agreed ;-D it's nicer than the humdrum stuff that every other mineral etailer packages their stuff in!

May 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie!

Press 'em girl! :-D

May 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Muse,
Maybe you can try Kept Coral as a blush. It looks like a really pretty cheek shade!

May 12, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

super idea anonymous!!!! thanks :-D

May 18, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home