Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 14, 2009

Saks Friends and Family Sale 2009

Hey kids! It's that special time of the year! Saks Friends and Family Event! w00t!


Jump ahead to join in!

Depending what you are buying you can get up to 25% off your purchases but since I'm a beauty girl I'm mostly worried about how much I'll save on cosmetics!

SFAFAM11 is the code to get you 15% Off your total purchase! Yay! I'm def indulging in a few of my fav prestigious brands. Code is good online but if you want to save shipping just head in store and see your favorite rep. They'll happily give you the discount at check out. F&F starts on the 16th or the 18th in store though I think but don't quote me on that, I'm heading in store today to peep as I want two bags I've had my eye on for a while.

Happy Shopping!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance they'll throw in free shipping too?

April 14, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

if you spend 200 bucks anonymous :-0D

April 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home