Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 16, 2009

Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara

According to Smashbox the future has arrived with it's brand new DNA Mascara.


Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara has a complex blend of porteins and amino acids that binds to lashes which in turn creating mega-length all while conditioning lashes and rebuilding former damage to ensure lashes stay stronger.

Who cares about all that, check out the uber cool brush! That brush looks hawt! Likey! Might be adding this one to the wish list as it looks interesting!

What do you think?

Tell it to me!

related posts

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger LostinBubbles said...

oooo....I want!! I loved their Bionic Mascara, but sadly it started to flake. I'm willing to give this one a go!

March 16, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I don't think I got a sec to try out bionic mascara...hmm! I'm willing to try this too, looks interesting and love the looks of the fuller brush!

March 16, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY BETTER than Bionic...doesn't flake and is WAY blacker than any other mascara. I put it next to Dior's "Blackout" and Dior's looked like a gunmetal gray in comparison. The formula is super patented high shine! I love it...you need to try it...

April 17, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

whoa sounds like I needs it :D

April 23, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home