Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 26, 2009

Bobbi Brown Lip Quad


The Muse is always up for new Bobbi so when she seen the new Bobbi Brown Lip Quads I could feel myself get giddy!

But....

Ok, so these are super cool right? And not too badly priced! $20 bucks snags you four shades! But I was thinking to myself how strange it is that these can be popped out of their compacts and placed in one of the Bobbi customizable palettes.

Wait....

Huh?

They must be really, really tiny if they can fit inside one of those palettes?! How big are the lippies? Dime size?

Hmff!

Seeing is believing! Guess I have to haul to see it for myself!

What do you think?

Tiny?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooo....I saw this from Nordies and went ooooohhh, ahhhhh...and then freaked out about the price! I WANT! Haven't had a chance to check out the size of the customizable palettes - on my "to do" list this weekend - so they're small?? Figures. Hmpf! Bobbi, give us a bone! Just this once!

March 27, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi sloan!

me too! LOL! I really want to try this out! Well...regular shadows are VERY big but fitting four glosses or lip creams in that size palette seems small?! I hope not though!

March 27, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Miss Fred said...

Yeah, they're pretty small...but if you think about it, her normal lip compacts are $20. This fits into a normal palette just like an eyeshadow or gloss would, but I like it because you get much more variety.

March 27, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

They are SO tiny but really adorable. I mean, it's worth it since they're adorable, right?? ;)

March 29, 2009 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi miss fred!

Absolutely more variety but I was wondering how big the palette would be it seems like a small amount of gloss. But I still love the customizing palettes :-D they rock it!

March 30, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home