Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 25, 2009

In the Muse's Purse: Clean Fun Perfume Oil


Inside my purse is a Clean Fun Roll On Perfume Oil that I never leave home without!


Find out why....

The Muse happens to be the biggest fan Clean Perfume probably ever had but she's so mad at them for never bringing Clean Fun out in EDP format. Oh my god it's the awesome. I can't believe they never thought to make it into a perfume but just left it as an oil!

How they managed to bottle up the fresh scent of a shower with super fun, flirty blast of citrus is beyond me but that's exactly what it reminds me of. A cross between "clean", "fruity", and "sweet". It's heaven. Notes of Green Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange and Limes create a wonderful wake me up fragrance that lives up to it's name, "Fun!"

I tote Clean Fun around with me everywhere and use it as a quick touch up when my perfume has long since worn away. It's the perfect perfume oil for nights I am leaving from work and heading out with friends for dinner, a movie, or just to hang out. It wakes up me, keeps people asking me, "what are you wearing?", and puts me in good spirits!






Such a fun, uplifting scent! Clean Fun Perfume Oil is in this Muse's purse!

Every tried Clean Fun?

Love it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dodo said...

where can i buy it?

March 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Vichaya said...

Oh... I wish we had Clean here. We don't have.... All the reviews about the line sound so tempting. But I'm not really into buying perfume without testing them first. I'd through that and 9 out of 10 the outcome isn't well.

Your review's killing me... softly.... ;)

March 26, 2009 at 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg that sounds so good, I gotta order it right away. Clean's really got it going for them!

March 26, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dreamer!

right here:
http://www.cleanperfume.com/SCS/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewProduct&ID=8&intCatID=1

March 26, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi vichaya!

It's really lovely stuff :- Is there anyway to get some samples on ebay maybe to try? Sometimes ebayers sell small samples which would help you decide if you need a cp or not :-D

March 26, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi vanity!

Isn't it a fab line? :-D hehe! Fun is truly great I look forward to hearing what you think!

March 26, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home